Breasts are made of four main tissue structures: fat tissue, milk ducts, glands, and connective tissue. The fat tissue is liable to fluctuate in fluid volume. This can make your breasts swell, resulting to soreness and breast tenderness. A breast mass is a growth of tissue that forms inside your breast.
Various kinds of breast lumps can change in how they look and feel. You may take note of the following:
- A firm, hard region inside your breast
- A thickened, noticeable zone in your breast
- Breast changes, such as redness, dimpling or pitting of the skin
- One breast that is observably bigger than the other
- Areola changes
- Liquid dischargefrom your areola
- Breastpain and tenderness
Sometimes, a breast irregularity is an indication of breast cancer. That is the reason you should look for immediate help.