- Per 5 mL Neozep syrup
- Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- chlorphenamine maleate 0.5 mg
- paracetamol 125 mg.
- Per mL Neozep oral drops
- Phenylephrine HCl 1 mg,
- chlorphenamine maleate 0.8 mg
- Treatment of runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drip, itchy & watery eyes, fever, body pains & headache associated w/ common cold, flu, upper resp infections, allergic rhinitis & sinusitis.
- May be taken with or without food.
- Neozep syrup
- Children >12 yr 15 mL (3 tsp)
- 7-12 yr 10 mL (2 tsp)
- 2-6 yr 5 mL (1 tsp)
- Neozep oral drops
- Children 1-2 yr 1.5-2 Ml
- 6-12 mos 1.25-1.5 mL
- 3-6 mos 1-1.25 Ml
- 1-3 mos 0.75-1 Ml
- All doses to be taken 6 hourly.
- Inform your doctor
- Allergy to the medication or any allergies
- Medical History of Hyperthyroidism, HTN, coronary & CV diseases, ventricular arrhythmia, acute-angle glaucoma, pheochromocytoma. MAOI therapy; nephropathy.
- Glaucoma, cardiac, renal or hepatic disease; diabetes, asthma; alcoholics.
- May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
- If you are planning to be pregnant or think you may be pregnant, discuss the risks and benefits of use with your doctor.
- Before breast-feeding, consult your physician.
Taking multiple drugs may affect how medications work and/or cause unwanted side effects. List down all the medications you are taking and inform your physician and pharmacist. Do not take, discontinue, or alter any dose of medications without prior approval of your physician.
- Products that may interact with this medication include:
- CNS depressants
- rauwolfia alkaloids
- ganglionic-blocking agents & halogenated hydrocarbon general anesthesia