Your doctor will perform a medical history screening, a physical exam, and questions regarding your symptoms and any previous fish consumption. Typically, laboratory testing is not required.
The toxicity caused by marine toxins has no particular remedies. The usual course of treatment includes controlling complications and providing comfort until the sickness passes. The most frequent side effect is dehydration brought on by nausea and vomiting.
Take the following actions to prevent dehydration:
- Try to consume a cup of water for every big, loose stool you pass.
- Avoid rehydrating with soda and fruit juices.
- Maintain as much of your regular diet as you can.
- To acquire adequate nourishment, stick to your normal diet.
- Your everyday diet will help you achieve the nutrition you need.