If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.Symptoms of overdose may include: large pupils, flushing, fever, hallucinations, weakness, shaking (tremor), muscle twitching, loss of consciousness, seizures. In children, excitement may occur first, and may be followed by loss of coordination, drowsiness, loss of consciousness, seizures.
Do not take for several days before allergy testing because test results can be affected.
Keep all regular medical and laboratory appointments.
Refer to storage information printed on the package. If you have any questions about storage, ask your pharmacist. Keep all products away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Also marketed as
- Unisom [ Johnson & Johnson ]