- Treatment of clogged or runny nose, postnasal drip, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, headache, body aches, and fever associated with flu, common cold, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, and other minor respiratory tract infections.
- Also used for decongestion of sinus openings and passages
- Each mL suspension (oral drops) contains:
- Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- Chlorphenamine maleate 0.5 mg
- Each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) syrup contains:
- Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Chlorphenamine maleate 1 mg
- Phenylephrine HCl – a nasal decongestant, clears congested air passages and nasal sinuses, promoting ease of breathing. Used for postnasal drip reduction.
- Chlorphenamine Maleate – anti-allergy, relief of runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes.
- 1 to 3 months: 0.25 mL
- 4 to 6 months: 0.5 mL
- 7 to 12 months: 0.75 mL
- 1 to 2 years: 1 mL
- 2 to 6 years: 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoonful)
- 7 to 12 years: 5 mL (1 teaspoonful)
- Children over 12 years and Adults:
- 10 mL (2 teaspoonsful)