If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Symptoms of overdose may include: severe drowsiness, seizures, widened pupils. In children, mental/mood changes (such as restlessness, irritability, hallucinations) may occur before drowsiness.
Keep all regular medical and laboratory appointments.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not freeze liquid forms of this medication. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
- Benadrex [ Zeutica ]
- Benadryl AH [ Johnson & Johnson ]
- Benaxil [ Yoo Young ]
- Bexil [ Zhejiang Ruixin ]
- Hydrazol [ Tianjin Pharma ]
- Hyphen [ Grand Pharma ]
- RiteMED Diphenhydramine HCl [ RiteMED ]
- Soniphen Capsule/Soniphen Injection [ Amherst Lab ]
- Soniphen Softgel Capsule [ United Lab ]
Also marketed as
- Alerace [ Ace ]
- Biogenerics Diphenhydramine [ PPC ]
- Dramelin [ Zeutica ]
- Fendryl [ Basic Pharma ]
- Medryl [ Medhaus ]
- Rabaphen [ Zheziang Ruixin ]
- Tussicon Expectorant [ Doctors ]