If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Symptoms of overdose may include: large pupils, flushing, fever, hallucinations, weakness, shaking (tremor), muscle twitching, loss of consciousness, seizures. In children, excitement may occur first, and may be followed by loss of coordination, drowsiness, loss of consciousness, seizures.
Notes: Do not share this medication with others.
Do not take for several days before allergy testing because test results can be affected.
Missed Dose: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Storage: Store at room temperature between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture and light. Store in a tightly closed container. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not freeze liquid forms of this medication. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.