If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room right away.
Notes: Do not share this medication with others.
Laboratory and/or medical tests (such as blood pressure, kidney/liver function, eye exams, complete blood count) should be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
People with Parkinson’s disease may have an increased risk for developing skin cancer (melanoma). If you are taking this drug to treat Parkinson’s disease, tell your doctor promptly if you notice a change in the appearance or size of moles or other unusual skin changes. Ask your doctor if you should have regular skin exams.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Room temperature
- Do not expose to light and moisture
- Do not store in the bathroom
- Keep all medications away from pets and children
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed
- Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product
Other Known Brands