Take extra caution in patients with the following medical conditions:
- Severe brain injuries
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebellar disease
- Organic brain syndrome
- History of neurologic signs and symptoms (e.g. dizziness, hypoaesthesia, hyporeflexia, dysaesthesia, memory impairment)
- Prior treatment with cranial irradiation and anti-leukaemic chemotherapy (e.g. systemic high dose methotrexate or intrathecal cytarabine)
- Renal and hepatic impairment
- Children and elderly
- Concomitant use with live viral vaccines
Prior to taking this medicine, tell your physician or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or if you have some other hypersensitivities. This drug may contain inert ingredients which can cause unfavorable side effects or different issues. Talk with your pharmacist for more information.
Blinatumomab may interact with the following medicines:
- May enhance adverse effect of live viral vaccines
- May alter the serum concentration or increase risk of toxic effect of CYP450 substrates with narrow therapeutic index (e.g. warfarin, ciclosporin)
This article does not contain all possible drug interactions because it may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Keep a list of all the products you use and consult it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Inform your physician about the drugs you take including over-the-counter medications, prescribed drugs, supplements and vitamins.
This is not a complete list of drug interactions. Approach your physician or pharmacist for more details.
The effects of certain medications can change if you consume different medications or herbal products simultaneously. This can build your risk for side effects or may cause your drugs not to work effectively. These interactions are conceivable, yet don’t generally happen. Your physician or pharmacist can prevent or oversee interactions by changing how you utilize your prescriptions or by close checking.
While utilizing this drug, don’t start, stop, or change the dose of other medicines you are using without your physician’s advice.