Before taking this drug, tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking herbal, prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- If you have certain medical conditions such as Chronic pancreatitis.
Drug interactions may either lessen the effectiveness of this drug or heighten the risk for severe side effects. It’s important to inform your doctor all the medication including prescription and non-prescription and herbal medicines you are taking or going to take.
Possible interactions with this drug are:
- Other Antidiabetic Agents