Arsenic poisoning, or also known as arsenicosis, happens after the consumption or the intake of a high amount of arsenic. Arsenic is a kind of carcinogen that is identified as white, silver, and gray color. It is considered as one of the tremendously poisonous toxins to people. The thing that makes arsenic more harmful is that it does not have a smell and flavor, so you are prone to it without any warnings.
They are applied in mining and agriculture, and it tends to take place in workplaces, even in residential areas. Soluble defunct arsenic can have instant harmful effects after it is ingested in the body.