A physician may assume syndrome according to the type of injury, an individual’s illustration of signs, and a physical check-up.
Imaging tests and laboratories assist the diagnosis of this. However, no single test or direct pressure estimation can make the abdominal compartment syndrome diagnosis.
Treatment for this syndrome is centered on decreasing the uncertain pressure in the body’s compartment. It is necessary to remove casts or splints that constrict the injured portion of the body.
Treatment for acute:
- It needs an instant operation to lessen the compartment pressure.
Treatment for chronic:
- It can be treated by preventing the physical activities that caused it.
Treatment for abdominal:
- Life Support measure
- Medication to sustain blood pressure
- Kidney replacement treatment
- Operations that will open the abdomen to lessen the compartment syndrome pressures are required.