If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and as soon as you remember, take a regular dose or if the time of the next dose is near, wait for it before taking another dose and resume your usual schedule. Do not increase the dose to compensate for the missed dose.
- Room temperature
- Do not expose to light and moisture
- Do not store in the bathroom
- Keep all medications away from pets and children
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed
- Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product