This injection is not recommended to use by pregnant women. Consult your health care professional for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as cow’s milk protein found in some products), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor your medical history, especially of:
- bleeding problems
- eye surgery
- certain eye problem (glaucoma)
- heart disease
- signs of infection near the injection site
- urinary tract infection
- inability to urinate
- muscle/nerve disorders such as Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) or myasthenia gravis
- trouble swallowing (dysphagia)
- breathing problems (such as asthma, emphysema, aspiration-type pneumonia)
- treatment with any botulinum toxin product (especially in the last 4 months).
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
Some products that may interact with this drug include:
- certain antibiotics (e.g., aminoglycosides such as gentamicin, polymyxin)
- anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin)
- Alzheimer’s disease drugs (e.g., galantamine, rivastigmine, tacrine)
- myasthenia gravis drugs (e.g., ambenonium, pyridostigmine)