For management of supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias.
- Adult: By mouth
- Initial: 150-200 mg/day in divided doses
- Maintenance: 50-100 mg/day
- Should not be used in patients with the following conditions:
- Advanced heart failure, severe conduction disturbances, parkinsonism, convulsive disorders.
- Caution for use in patients with bradycardia, hypotension, hepatic or renal impairment
- Tremor, vertigo, ataxia, diplopia, memory impairment, hallucinations, convulsions; nausea, vomiting, bloating, hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice.
Taking multiple drugs may affect how medications work and/or cause unwanted side effects. List down all the medications you are taking and inform your physician and pharmacist. Do not take, discontinue, or alter any dose of medications without prior approval of your physician.
- Products that may interact with this medication include: