Before taking this drug, tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have certain medical conditions such as:
- Liver, Heart or Kidney Problems
- Ulcer Affecting the Stomach or Gut
- If you are taking any herbal, prescription and non-prescription drugs.
Drug interactions may either lessen the effectiveness of this drug or heighten the risk for severe side effects. It’s important to inform your doctor all the medication including prescription and non-prescription and herbal medicines you are taking or going to take.
Possible interactions with this drug are:
- Statins (Simvastatin)
- Fibrates (Clofibrate)