Common side effects of this drug may include:
- Dry Mouth, Nose, or Throat
- Trouble Sleeping
- Upset Stomach
Notify your doctor promptly if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
Your doctor may have prescribed this medication because he or she judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
Serious side effects may include:
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Fast or Irregular Heartbeat
- Fever, Chills, or Persistent Sore Throat
- Severe Dizziness, Drowsiness, Lightheadedness or Headache
- Severe or Persistent Nervousness or Trouble Sleeping
- Shortness of Breath
- Symptoms of Liver Problems (eg, Dark Urine, Loss of Appetite, Pale Stools, Stomach Pain, Yellowing of the Skin or Eyes)
- Trouble Urinating or Inability to Urinate
- Vision Changes
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these serious side effects.