Common side effects may include:
- Dry Eyes, Mouth
- Loss of Appetite
- Stomach Upset
Notify your doctor promptly if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
Your doctor may have prescribed this medication because he or she judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
Serious side effects may include:
- Allergic Reactions Like Skin Rash, Itching or Hives, Swelling of the Face, Lips, or Tongue
- Chest Pain, Tightness
- Dizziness, Nervousness, or Sleeplessness
- Fast, Irregular Heartbeat
- Trouble Passing Urine or Change in the Amount of Urine
- Unusual Bleeding or Bruising
- Unusually Weak or Tired
- Yellowing of the Eyes or Skin
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these serious side effects.