Common side effects may include:
- Dry Mouth
- Nervousness, Irritability, or Trouble Sleeping
- Ringing in your Ears, or Loss of Hearing
- Unusual Tiredness or Drowsiness
- Warmth or Redness in your Face, Neck, Arms, or Upper Chest
Notify your doctor promptly if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
Your doctor may have prescribed this medication because he or she judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
Serious side effects may include:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Change in how much or how often you urinate
- Dark urine or pale stools, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or stomach pain, yellow skin or eyes
- Fast or uneven heartbeat
- Unusual bleeding, bruising, or weakness
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these serious side effects.